Sales Development Representative
Living As One
Denver, CO, USA
Using strong consultative selling skills, you will balance contacting warm inbound leads and driving self-sourced leads for your pipeline while also partnering closely with internal stakeholders to achieve team goals and work toward Living As One’s mission to unite global churches.
As a Sales Development Representative on the sales team, you will be very organized and identify, source, and close good-fit prospects. We operate very differently than a normal company in that we serve and celebrate our customers and don’t ever give “sales pitches.” We seek to be the most helpful we can be, whether that is recommending our product or another one. We know our market fit very well and recommend other products quite often. We are looking for someone with extremely high integrity and will do whatever is best for the global church over themselves and our company.
You will either already be an expert or be able to quickly learn broadcast and production technology, digital sales, and sales engineering. At Living As One, we carry a very lean sales model in order to support a lower cost of services. Prior experience with digital sales at scale is required as 90% of our communication is done over the computer and the days are very fast paced. Normal days may include responding to hundreds of emails and leading product demonstrations. Some travel will also be required (about 6-8 times per year).
If you have prior digital sales experience and love the church, please reach out to us! We’d love to meet you. If you are interested, please send your resume and why you would be a great fit to email@example.com.
- Own inside and outside sales at Living As One
- Demonstrate and guide prospects through the buyer’s journey to help them learn how to best leverage streaming at their organization
- Manage a pipeline of inbound and self-sourced leads to identify, engage, and develop relationships with potential buyers
- Dissect and consult prospects’ goals to determine if Living As One can be a strategic investment for their growth
- Close business with new and existing customers at or above quota level
- Partner with marketing and technology departments to execute sales strategy by writing email sequences, helping with marketing campaigns and messaging, and more
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
- Prior full-time digital sales experience with proven, numerical results
- Passion for the church
- Use of CRMs like Salesforce and Hubspot (we use Hubspot CRM)
- Have a positive outlook and a strong ability to take responsibility for your own successes and failures
- Have exceptional consultative selling and closing skills
- Are top producers in their current role
Lack of confidence can sometimes hold us back from going for a job. But here’s a secret: there’s no such thing as a “perfect” candidate. Living As One is a place where we encourage personal ownership. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.