IT Support and Automation Engineer
Living As One
Westminster, CO, USA
Living As One, LLC is a privately held media technology company broadcasting thousands of churches and organizations content around the world. Internally, Living As One’s team consists of broadcast engineers, technical producers, software developers, and computer network experts whom you will be working with to improve and scale our IT, network and internal applications and automation routines.
The IT and Automation Engineer will support and help scale Living As One’s IT and network infrastructure as well as contribute to the automation of processes between our internal systems and for business and internal projects. Activities will include installation, configuration and maintenance of computers, workstations and network systems; access and security management and working across teams to provide and contribute to automations to improve efficiencies between systems. In this role, you will be an effective communicator who keeps all employees informed of IT related procedures and changes, maintains detailed documentation, looks for creative technical solutions, and works well in a fast-paced team-oriented environment. Ability to work both independently and collaboratively is a must, with a focus on all employees and our clients as your primary stakeholders.
- Install, configure and troubleshoot software, computer and network systems
- Walk colleagues or clients through steps to help them resolve their technical problems
- Maintain procedures and reports that provide support and visibility to the entire organization
- Analyze records and logs to spot underlying trends and potential issues
- Own and continuously improve processes, gaining efficiencies through writing and improving automation routines
- Take a lead role in testing, evaluating, and making decisions about new technology for the business
- Participate in business-wide meetings to provide insight into technical requirements
- Provide timely responses and resolutions to your stakeholders
- Collaborate across teams to resolve any outstanding issues, and to prevent future potential issues
- Contribute to the management of building operations and security
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field
- 2 years professional experience working directly with IT, networking and computer hardware
- Working knowledge of LInux Operating System and web platforms such as Google Apps/Admin Console, cloud storage and computing
- 2 years experience working with and writing automation routines (with Zapier a plus)
- CCNA or experience configuring and supporting IP networks with multiple VLANs and QoS.
- Working knowledge of network tools like Wireshark and WhatsUp Gold.
- Working knowledge of Active Directory or cloud-based like solutions a plus (e.g. Google AD)
- Ability to work in dynamic and constantly evolving environments
- Team-oriented attitude with a willingness to serve others as your customers
- Strong interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to manage time and effectively prioritize numerous projects and tasks
- Willingness to solve complicated problems and see projects through to completion
- 15% travel
If you don’t meet every qualification, please don’t be discouraged to apply! We hire for talent and passion over experience.
Email us your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org