Customer Support Specialist
Living As One
Westminster, CO, USA
The Technical Support team is essentially the face of Living As One to most of our customers, and we want the support experience they receive to set new standards, just like the products we create do. Our team cares for customers by solving and proactively preventing problems, and sharing feedback with other internal teams to influence product development and always be improving our company offerings.
Thanks to you, the technical directors of growing churches will be able to focus less on implementing and supporting their streaming technologies, and more on building their teams and the mission at hand. In this role, you will develop, refine, and oversee the onboarding of new Living As One customers, and you will be responsible for the ongoing success of existing customers. This includes creating plans for, and engaging in, both reactive and proactive support needs.
To be successful in this position, you must be capable of creating complex processes which can be easily followed by fellow team members. If something isn’t working well or can be simplified, you take charge and improve the workflow, and coordinate with the rest of the team to implement the necessary changes. You are able to make solid judgement calls regarding customer touch-points to ensure Living As One’s products and services continue to be regarded as incredibly reliable and of very high quality.
You must also understand video, and video streaming technologies. You should be comfortable with cloud-based web tools, be able to talk a peer through computer networking concepts, and if a computer is broken, you should know where to start looking to fix it.
- Following existing processes for 1) new customer onboarding, 2) regular support procedures, and 3) long-term customer success
- Provide timely responses and resolutions to customers via email and phone (reactive)
- Contact customers periodically for long-term customer success (proactive)
- Collaborate with development, hardware, billing, and sales teams to resolve any outstanding issues, and to prevent future potential issues
If you don’t meet every qualification, please don’t be discouraged to apply! We hire for talent and passion over experience.
- 2 years support experience with an online service product
- 2 years experience with professional audio and video equipment, and AV production system design
- Working knowledge of IT, networking, computer hardware and software concepts
- Ability to work in dynamic and constantly evolving environments.
- Experience as a video engineer in a broadcast environment. Knowledge of video standards, formats, and interfaces. Experience using a vectorscope, waveform monitor, audio phase and VU meter.
- Experience with software related to the video and audio production industry, including ffmpeg and gstreamer. Familiarity with video compression codecs such as h.264 and HEVC, streaming technologies such as DASH and HLS, and container formats such as mp4 and mkv.
- CCNA or experience configuring and supporting IP networks with multiple VLANs and QOS. Working knowledge of network tools like Wireshark and What’sUp Gold.
- Working knowledge of the Linux Operating System, and web platforms such as Google Apps.
To apply, email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.