Northwoods Community Church
Northwoods has a thriving ministry across 5 campuses throughout Illinois.
- Experiencing cut-outs and skipping, many times disrupting the entire service
- Audio and video out of sync
- Driving multiple hours to get the service
- Less engagement at remote campuses due to sneakernet, non-live, playback
- Rough user experience for campus volunteers, causing stress and quality complications
- Living as One installed church-wide
- Live experience, no more “tonight” references on a sunday morning
- Seamless experience that volunteer’s love, with no need for training
- Reliable and resilient 1080p playback over the public cloud without any skipping
Watch the video to hear Northwoods perspective from a few of their pastors, technical staff, and volunteers.
Part of Our Customer Family
We toured Elevation's broadcast site in Ballantyne, NC to see how they stream and produce consistently excellent services across their 19 locations and online. In this video and post, we discuss: Why Excellence Matters to Elevation Church (0:00) Production Tour of...
In November 2002, a small group from Tulsa, OK came together with an ambitious goal — to form a new church in the Tulsa area that was centrally focused on community. Soon later, theChurchat Battle Creek opened its doors to a capacity crowd in a converted mall. From there, the church grew exponentially, forming 5 new campuses with a combined attendance of over 6,000.
Like many others in his field, Rick Russell, Production Director at Seacoast Church, faces a big challenge in streaming church services to the church’s multisite campuses. With 13 physical campuses spread throughout South Carolina, some in rural areas, multisite streaming reliability is critical for Seacoast. Russell explains, “from a leadership perspective . . . our number one most important priority from the production team is to provide the best quality video and playback at our campuses.”
“When we were preparing to launch our first satellite campus we looked to Living As One to guide us in our technology and network decisions. Their platform has allowed us to stream our services with ease. They handle the technology, so we can focus on serving our community.”
Pastor, Life Point Church
Technical Director | Woodmen Valley Chapel
Executive Pastor of Campus Operations, Seacoast Church
Multisite Director, Chase Oaks Church
Multisite Director, Northwoods Community Church
Executive Pastor of Creative Arts, newhope church
Technical Director, The Chapel
Director of AV Technology, Grace Fellowship Church