Digital Marketing Specialist
Living As One
Denver, CO, USA
Living As One’s Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for executing marketing strategies that maintain an engaging, exceptional experience across our digital channels, drive organic traffic, and increase MQL velocity through the conversion funnel.
In order to be successful, a person in this position will collaboratively design campaigns and produce professional, well-planned content which is able to match the existing style of Living As One, communicating the unique value of the services that we offer to potential customers in order to contribute to overall KPI growth of the marketing team. You must have or be able to develop a high level of understanding of the end-user and buyer persona. You must also understand video and internet-based streaming technologies. You should be comfortable discussing marketing strategy and have examples of digital assets you have designed in the past.
Living As One primarily serves churches, so we are looking for a person with extremely high integrity and a heart for serving the church and giving back to their community. Experience with production, technology, and/or working with or for churches is a plus, but not required.
About Living As One:
You’ll love working at Living As One if you like to be surrounded by people who deeply value working for a purpose. Living As One was founded in 2014 to fill a void in the professional video market for a highly resilient live streaming solution, and now serves a growing number of multi-location non-profit organizations across the world. Our company is fast-moving and a blast to work in, and we pride freedom and ownership in our work.
If you have prior marketing experience and think you’d be a good fit, please reach out to us! We’d love to meet you. If you are interested, please send your resume and why you would be a great fit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Implement and manage organic and paid lead generation campaigns.
- Write and edit engaging marketing copy for website, blog, emails, social media, landing pages, and digital and printed collateral.
- Design, build, and optimize digital media touchpoints including marketing websites, landing pages, and ads based on market and keyword research, optimizing them for conversion.
- Manage eCommerce funnel for positive customer engagements, while increasing eCommerce conversion.
- Report on KPIs you’re accountable for and make recommendations based on your findings.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales teams to identify opportunities to provide value to prospects and clients throughout the customer journey.
- Work with sales and marketing to build programs that support sales enablement.
- Provide support on other internal and external marketing activities when needed.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2-3 years experience with digital marketing and strategy.
- 2 years experience writing content for industry articles, websites, and other branding materials.
- Experience with web development tools including WordPress (Divi theme), HTML, and CSS.
- Strategic thinker who can help develop marketing strategies as well as execute.
- Expertise with key web apps including Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Tag Manager, HubSpot.
- Working knowledge of graphic design and video editing, including programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premiere or Final Cut.
- Ability to innovate and maintain clear thinking in dynamic and constantly evolving environments.
If you don’t meet every qualification, please don’t be discouraged to apply! We hire for talent and passion over experience.